- Drake and Scull Oil & Gas has conferred the ENI Safety award, under the “Best Performer in the Construction Upstream” category, for its exceptional QHSE commitment and track record.
- DSI was given the “MEP Contractor of the Year” and the “Medium MEP Project of the Year” awards at the 1st Middle East MEP Awards in Dubai, UAE.
- DSI's IT Department won ‘Collaboration Project of the Year’ under Project Enterprise transformation in the End User category at the Network World Middle East Awards by CNME.
- DSI wins the “Best CSR Campaign” award at the 2017 Construction Business Awards in Dubai, for its “Because We Care” HSE initiative, focusing on physical and mental health awareness.
- DSI wins the “MEED Quality Project of the year” and the “Sustainable Project of the year” awards in the GCC category, for its work on the King Abdullah Petroleum Studies and Research Centre, at the 2016 MEED Quality Awards for Projects.
- DSI’s work on the KAPSARC project is declared as the National Winner, KSA under the category of “Sustainable Project of the Year” at the 2016 MEED Quality Awards.
- DSI won the Regional Market Penetration Award at the Construction Innovation Awards Qatar 2015.
- DSE KSA won the Enterprise Agility Award 2015 under the category of Construction Industry, for its outstanding contribution to the regional construction industry.
- Drake and Scull Engineering won the 2014 Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award under the Silver category.
- DSI PJSC won the Enterprise Agility Achiever Award at the 2014 Enterprise Agility Awards in the UAE.
- DSE Qatar won the Qatar Enterprise Agility Award for 2014, under the category of Construction companies, for demonstrating innovation and outstanding business conduct.
- DSI’s work on the prestigious KAPSARC project was declared the KSA Building Project of the Year, at the 2014 MEED Quality Awards.
- For the third consecutive year, Drake & Scull was declared the Top Construction Company in the Middle East, by Forbes Middle East.
- DSI is awarded for the Social Project of the Year for KSA for its work on the Information Technology Communications Complex in Riyadh, at the MEED Quality Awards.
- DSI wins the Health and Safety Initiative of the Year at the MEP Middle East Awards 2013, for the third consecutive year.
- DSI PJSC Subsidiary Passavant Energy & Environment won the best Wastewater Treatment Plant Project in the Middle East at the H2O Awards Middle East.
- Drake & Scull International PJSC won the Specialist Contractor of the Year award as well as the Health and Safety Initiative Award at the Construction Week MEP Awards.
- Drake & Scull wins the esteemed Frost and Sullivan MENA Environmental Excellence Awards for Vertical Market Penetration Leadership Award (EPC) in Middle East Waste Management Market.
- Drake & Scull International PJSC is listed among the Top 50 companies in the UAE by Forbes Middle East.
- Mr. Khaldoun Tabari, CEO of DSI PJSC was presented with a “Lifetime Achievement” award at the Construction Week Awards for his tremendous contribution to the regional construction industry. Drake & Scull was declared the winner of the Health and Safety Initiative of the Year at the MEP Awards.
- Drake & Scull Construction, the civil subsidiary of DSI PJSC, won the coveted “GCC Contractor of the Year” award at the Construction Week Awards.
- Mr. Khaldoun Tabari, CEO of DSI PJSC, was presented with an Honorary Award at the CityBuild Abu Dhabi Construction Awards in recognition of his contribution to the region’s construction industry.
- Mr. Khaldoun Tabari, CEO of DSI, was awarded the “Lifetime Achievement” award at the prestigious CEO Middle East Awards Ceremony. Mr. Tabari was recognised for his many achievements and his leading role in the region’s construction industry.
- Mr. Khaldoun Tabari, CEO of DSI, was awarded the “International Achievement” award at the prestigious CEO Middle East Awards Ceremony for guiding DSI towards continued international success and expansion.
- DSI won the “Sustainable Design of the Year” award for the works on “King Abdullah University for Science and Technology (KAUST)” at the 3rd Middle East MEP Awards in Dubai, UAE.
- GTCC won the “Project Manager of the Year” award for “Royal Amwaj” at the Middle East Construction Awards in Dubai, UAE.
- For the 2nd year in a row DSI proudly won the “MEP Contractor of the Year” award at the 2nd Middle East MEP Awards in Dubai, UAE.