When was Drake & Scull International (DSI) incorporated?
Drake & Scull International was established in the UAE in 1966 as a Limited Liability Company (LLC) and on 16 November 2009 DSI was incorporated as a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC).

Who are the founders of DSI?
DSI is a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC). The founding members (which represent 45%) consist of a group of private regional sophisticated and institutional investors. Their full details are available in the Company’s Prospectus. The remaining shareholders (which represent 55%) consist from individuals as well as institutions, local, regional and international.

On which exchange are DSI shares traded?
DSI PJSC shares are listed and traded at the Dubai Financial Market (DFM), under the ticker symbol of "DSI".

When was DSI IPO and how many shares were offered for public?
The total size of the offering is AED 1,197,777,778 representing 55% of the company's share capital. The shares were priced at AED 1/-. DSI IPO was open for UAE and non UAE nationals, including individual and institutional investors from July 08th 2008 until March 17th, 2008.

DSI IPO was oversubscribed by 101 times bringing in around 45,600 subscribers who invested funds of approximately AED 124 billion. According to a report by E&Y, DSI was among the top 20 global IPOs by funds raised in Q3 2008.

How do I get a copy of the annual and interim reports and latest financials?
DSI’s latest financial reports are available at the Investor Relations Web Page.

How can I buy DSI shares?
DSI Shares can only be traded through brokers registered at the Dubai Financial Market. To know more about brokers registered at DFM click here and to know more about DFM, please visit www.dfm.ae

IPO Prospectus
Articles of Association - 2016
Articles of Association - 2018