St Regis Nile Corniche
Location: Nile Corniche, Egypt
Developer: Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company (CCC)
Consultant/Architect: ARQUITECTONICA / Shaker
Value: USD 128 million (AED 470 Million)
The Nile Corniche Project is a mixed-use development which includes the construction of a Starwood Chain Hotel and Serviced Apartments, situated on the River Nile Corniche in Downtown Cairo. The Nile Corniche is a 197,000 m2 mixed-use development along the Corniche on the east bank of the Nile River in Cairo, Egypt. This Hotel marks the ultimate expression of contemporary luxury in Egypt’s thriving capital city and will be an important component of high-rise hospitality and residential complex.
- The complete Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning system, including all Chillers, Heat Exchangers Cooling Towers, Boilers and Fuel systems
- MV Power Supply distribution network including MV emergency distribution network & MV generators
- Transformer substations in addition to the LV Normal Emergency Distribution Networks
- The HV, MV, LV Systems including Busbars, Wiring Devices, UPS, Lighting and Lighting Control Systems
- Extra-low voltage systems including Security, TV MATV and IPTV), Data & Telephone, Vehicle Management, AV and Ambient music system
- Security systems including CCTV, Access Control, Intercom, Search Scanning X-ray equipment, Guard Tour, Disabled Alarm System, Bollard Systems
- Fire Detection, Alarm, Fighting, Suppression & Evacuation Systems, and Central Battery Emergency Lighting System.
- All Plumbing and Drainage systems
- The building BMS (Building Management Systems) and its interface with other core systems
- Complete Utility installation including connections to existing services
- Full coordination with the mandatory LPG Local subcontractor as per the latest codes and regulations of Egyptian authorities
- o Interconnecting Cables, Cable Trays, Trunking, Pipe Work and Engineering Coordination as required to connect to or from other sub-contract systems such as Lifts, Kitchen, Car park management systems etc.
- The Earthing System, Lighting Protection System, Navigation Lights and containment and wiring for Façade Lighting Systems.